Lauren Miller Robbins Of Counsel
Lauren Miller Robbins has been an attorney with Sprott Newsom Quattlebaum Messenger for over 20 years. A very experienced lawyer, she has worked in the legal industry for almost 30 years, achieving Partner status at one of the top law firms in the region. Her practice is focused on medical malpractice defense and healthcare litigation.
She excels in and enjoys the counselor role in her legal practice, helping people who are sued deal with the associated stress by really listening to them and calming their fears. Across her years of experience, she has represented dentists, chiropractors, medical doctors, and all types of medical practitioners by defending them in healthcare liability claims.
Ms. Miller Robbins is admitted to practice in all Texas state courts, as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas, and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana. She graduated from the Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College with a Bachelor of Criminal Justice and earned her law degree from Loyola University New Orleans School of Law. She is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the Louisiana State Bar Association.
Outside of work, she enjoys using her skills as a master gardener and volunteers with Magical Muzzles and Manes assisting with therapy involving miniature horses. She is a huge animal lover and a passionate animal rescuer.
Sprott Newsom Quattlebaum Messenger
Shareholder, Of Counsel
January 2000 – present
Beckenstein & Oxford, LLP
1994 – December 2019
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1986
- Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College, Bachelor of Criminal Justice, 1983
Bar and Court Admissions
- Texas, 1992
- Louisiana, 1986 (inactive)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- State Bar of Texas
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Muzzles and Manes
- Various animal rescue organizations